As we cruise through Ireland on our very own private, heritage train, we will take in numerous towns, villages, and tourist attractions along the way.
We will spend time in three of the four Irish provinces - Leinster, Munster & Connaught - covering the South, the South East, the South West and the West of Ireland.
Below are some of the locations visited while on tour:
- Waterford Crystal, Waterford.
- Blarney Castle, Cork.
- Cóbh Heritage Centre, Cóbh, Cork.
- The Ring of Kerry, Co. kerry.
- Foynes Flying Boat & Maritime Museum, Limerick.
- The Cliffs of Moher, Clare.
- Galway Bay, Co. Galway.
- Bunratty Castle, Bunratty, Co. Clare.